YouTube is the second most used search engine behind Google.
This means that people go to YouTube looking for answers to their problems. Sounds like a consumer to me.
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 4 billion videos are watched each month on YouTube
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. The number of people subscribing daily is up more than 3x since last year, and the number of daily subscriptions is up more than 4x since last year
So how can your business take advantage of it.
Firstly you can establish your own YouTube channel. This allows people to subscribe to it so that anytime you add a new video they will be notified and get to see what you are doing. This is the perfect place to show the public your expertise and that you have the answers to their questions.
Secondly, YouTube is owned by Google and videos now enhance your website ranking. Your videos may even appear in the search results another great way to help your business be noticed.