Pictures are very attractive especially for people who are not too interested to read a lot of words. It is a very effective way to get the internet users to read your informational blogs and content. Most of the time, blogs that contain info graphics are never underestimated by readers.
Here are a few reason why people dig in to info graphics rather read an article without helpful images.
This infographic explains why visual content is EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE. They are everywhere, but what makes them so successful?
93%of all human communication is NON VERBAL
Infographics are more ENGAGING & MORE CO N VI N Cl N G
Article presenters who used info graphic were perceived by audiences as more effective than those that doesn’t.
People remember easily when articles have an attractive, informational article.
- 80% of what they SEE AND DO
- 20% of what they READ
- 10% of what theyHEAR
How effective are INFOGRAPHICS?
- 251.2596 Visitors
- 41,359 Tweets
- 41,142 Backlinks
- 3,741 Likes
FROM 2010 TO 2012
- 41,487 Visitors
- 469 Backlinks
- 621 Tweets
- 572 Likes
- 38 Unique Domains
EVERY BRAND CAN BENEFIT FROM INFO GRAPHICS
- GROW TRAFFIC FASTER 12%
- BRANDING TOOLS
- They are great for REFERRAL TRAFFIC
POPULARITY OF INFOGRAPHICS ON GOOGLE
- 27,100 exact match monthly search volume for “infographic”
- 40,500 exact match monthly search volume for”infographics”
What contributes to the success of an INFOGRAPHICS?
- Good data properly and rigorously
processed and organized, structure
(narrative or otherwise), copy, and finally,
- The best infographics convey a lot of
information in a lot less space than it would
take to write about the topic or have regular
graphs of the data.
Why your business should consider INFOGRAPHIC MARKETING
- Content marketing generates 3 TIMES AS MANY LEADS as traditional marketing costs 62%less
- 78% OfCMOs believe custom content is the FUTURE OF MARKETING
- 70% of consumers say content marketing makes them FEEL CLOSER TO THE SPONSORING COMPANY
- 60% of buyers seek out a product after READING CONTENT ABOUT IT
- Companies that spend more than of their LEAD GENERATION BUDGET on 50%inbound marketing report a significantly lower cost-per-lead
- 90% of consumers find CUSTOM CONTENT USEFUL
Article originally published on http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/effectiveness-infographics
Call us on 0409228554
Latest posts by Geoff Doyle (see all)
- 10 Dumb Mistakes Smart Business Owners Make With Their Websites. Are You Making Them? - December 8, 2017
- Adapt or Die: The Power of the Reputation Economy - January 23, 2017
- 4 Reasons to Know What Customers are Saying About Your Business - January 21, 2017